What? A Picnic Tea Luncheon
When? Saturday, June 5 from 11:00am - 4:00pm
Where? Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago
• Something to share for the picnic (food or supplies)
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, and/or parasol
• Bottle of water or something else to drink
• Comfortable shoes for walking around the zoo
11:00am - 11:30am: meet at the zoo
11:30am - 1:00pm: picnic on the lawn
1:00pm - 4:00pm: explore the zoo and/or conservatory
2. hellowonderland's guest
4. aonele's guest (possible)
6. ladysaltina's guest (possible)
8. paillettes [vegetarian]
10. kimiboo [no kiwi]
11. kimiboo's guest
13. lovely_lolita87 [no pineapple]
14. lovely_lolita87's guest
15. elven_beatnik [no chicken]
16. elven_beatnik's guest
18. misslyz's guest
19. misslyz's guest
20. aourai (possible)
21. aourai's guest (possible)
23. needsmorelace's guest
25. kawaii_regatta's guest
27. designer_ninja's guest (possible)
29. dollygrace's guest
31. smile_raiyne's guest (possible)
33. devilhunter_04's guest (possible)
34. bunniea (possible)
35. yoshikiart [vegan]
29 confirmed attendees.
• hellowonderland: picnic blanket, iced tea (black & fruit), sugar, paper cups, & paper towels
• aonele: fruit and utensils
• ladysaltina: tea (green) and tea sandwiches
• vomitrocity: mini sandwiches and utensils
• paillettes: something sweet
• dagnyt4gg4rt: deviled eggs and possibly sandwiches
• kimiboo: strawberry shortcakes
• kyttyee: veggie platter with dip and/or hummus and 2-3 picnic blankets
• lovely_lolita87: sun tea, plates, and vegetarian pasta salad
• elven_beatnik: rice balls
• misslyz: picnic blanket, desserts, napkins, cups, and utensils
• aourai: tea bread or savory bread
• needsmorelace: cupcakes
• kawaii_regatta: pasta salad and fruit tart
• designer_ninja: cookies
• dollygrace: something sweet ♥
• smile_raiyne: dill potato salad and apricot frangipane tart
• devilhunter_04: desserts
• yoshikiart: salsa & chips, fruits, and utensils
• rhine_undine: scones
• shitsuren_chama: cucumber sandwiches
Let's celebrate International Lolita Day with a potluck-style picnic "teatime!" Afterwards, we'll stroll through the zoo and/or conservatory.
Please bring something to share for the picnic. This makes it inexpensive for us to have lunch together! We'll need food items, things to drink, and picnic supplies such as blankets and napkins. The best picnic foods are those that don't require utensils--if you plan to bring something that needs utensils, please provide them or state that you'll need forks/spoons/knives so that someone else may be able to provide them. An attendee headcount will be provided so there's an idea of how many people will be eating lunch.
If anyone is willing, we could use more tea. Liquids are heavy, and I won't be able to carry enough tea for too many people. We could also use other beverages, as not everyone enjoys iced tea.
Carousel rides are available for $2.75 per person. If there is enough interest, we could ride the carousel as a group. (If this is decided on, there would be no obligation to ride. Only riders would need to pay the fee, and they would do so individually at the park.) Otherwise we could temporarily separate so that some could ride the carousel and others could continue exploring the zoo.
If you'd like to attend, please comment with the following information:
Number of Guests: Please put "0" if you do not have a guest, or omit this field.
Allergies: Please let us know if you have food allergies.
Coming from: Ogilvie/Union Station/Millennium Station/Driving/CTA/etc. The object of this section is to hopefully allow groups to form and travel together from any of the major stations to the zoo, if they wish to.
Carousel Ride? Yes/No